One of the most important principles I teach when speaking to companies, organizations, associations, or large sales teams, is that social media is not the "be-all, end-all" of marketing. Yes, it makes it easier to reach your ideal prospects when done correctly, but it should be just one of the 4 tactics in your marketing plan.
A new study found that blogs are now the third most influential digital resource (31%) when making overall purchases, behind retail sites (56%) and brand sites (34%). Read more on this study here from The Social Media Examiner.
Why do so many business owners and sales people avoid blogging?
- Writing is not one of their skills
- Don't know what to write
- Don't know how or where to set up a blog
- Don't know how to attract people to their blog (believe me, just because you write it doesn't mean people will find and read it!)
- Don't know how to engage readers and encourage people to comment
- Don't know how often they need to blog in order to be effective
- They believe it's a time trap
If any of the concerns listed above resonate with you, I can help! I've updated and re-released my FREE 26-page ebook, "Use Your Blog to Grow Your Business" This ebook contains all the tips, strategies, and secrets I use to attract the people who want, need, and are willing to buy what I offer with my simple 15-minute a day planning guide.
For your FREE 26-page ebook, "Use Your Blog to Grow Your Business", simply enter your name and email in the opt in box to the right. An email will be sent with the link once your opt-in is confirmed.
Would you be willing to share the tip you used first and how you applied it? Give us a link to your blog so we can check it out and maybe even comment!
One problem. One solution. 15 minutes. Done.