Quotes are a wonderful tool to inspire, encourage, reflect, dream, and take action. Several years ago, people started tracking some of the comments that came out of my mouth during trainings, workshops, or keynotes and dubbed them as "sueisms". Some of them may be original and some are probably from books I've read and the phrase got planted in my mind.
Read through them and see which speak to you and why... I hope you'll share your thoughts!
Here are a few "Sueisms":
- In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
- If you don't have a quarter, get out of the phone booth.
- Don't put a band aid on something that needs to be amputated.
- Average networkers ask for customers; master networkers ask for referral partners.
- Teach correct principles and let them govern themselves.
- Are you a shepherd or a herder?
- The lazy business person does everything in their business themselves.
- I'm not really comfortable with that. How can you tweak it so we're both comfortable?
- It's easier to give birth than to raise the dead.
- Many hands make light work.
- If you want sympathy, look in the dictionary.
Share your thoughts and your favorite sayings!
One problem. One solution. 15 minutes/25. Done.