Live Training with Sue Henry on Wednesday, Nov. 5th 12:30-2:30
...the secret to making more sales
Great storytellers are some of the highest paid people on the planet. Why? Because they engage the emotions of their audience through the persuasive actions within their stories. Stories make our message meaningful and unforgettable.
Our lives are made up of events. Events become stories. And stories are one of the most effective ways to communicate, build rapport, and teach ideas, lessons, and principles.
Whether we are sharing our story from the stage, on the profile page of one of our social media accounts, in a company brochure, or at a networking event, there is power in having a powerful story.
Can't make it to the live training? No worries! Everyone who registers for the class will receive a recording of the live training!
In this 2 hour training, you will learn:
- The 4 components of powerful stories and why you want all of them in each story
- How to deliver the story for maximum impact and have your audience in the palm of your hand
- When to use your stories - Speaking is more than just being on stage. It's using our voice (and stories) on social media, at conferences and events, with prospects, and when networking for maximum impact and results
- How to modify for short conversations that create intrigue and interest so the person you are talking to genuinely wants to know more
- You’ll have lots of time to brainstorm and share in small groups so you get immediate feedback to know what works and what should be tweaked
- And last, but not least, we’ll have one brave volunteer come to the front and I’ll coach him or her on ways to improve their story and deliver! Everyone in the room will learn from this experience.
Each student will work on a specific story during the training AND walk out with a story they can begin using right away!
The Power Of Powerful Stories
Wednesday, Nov 5 12:30-2:30 $50
Can't make the live event? You can receive a recording of the training by clicking on the button below!
Sandford-Brown College 1245 Mendota Heights Rd, Mendota Heights, MN 55120
- "My story isn't interesting" or "I don't have a story". Believe me, everyone has a story. Our story, our unique voice and experiences is what differentiates us from the others who do/offer what we do. Your story will resonate with prospects and compel them to want to do business with you.
- I'm in a business that doesn't work well with warm and fuzzy... why do I need a story? People buy based on emotion and justify the purchase with logic. The story engages them in both ways - words that convey emotion and touch their heart but sprinkled with facts to validate their purchase.
Learning how to strategically share stories will significantly increase the impact you have on those you talk to AND on the sales you generate. Stories shorten the sales cycle.
Are you ready to become a master storyteller and achieve the results you want faster and easier than ever before!
Then come to this class!