Crew Chiefs: Lynn, Kay, Sally, Kathleen, Sarah, Wendysue, Randi, Marcella, Sharon, John, Lori
Thank you for volunteering! This gives you a chance to meet new people, help them feel comfortable in a new setting, AND exercise your leadership muscles as an EMP member.
You are an important part of the event–your help is truly valued!
- Each crew chief will have a designated “color”. This color with be the theme for your team.
- Come up with a fun name and logo for your team. It needs to fit on a 11X14 legal-sized piece of paper. I’ll print them out, attach to poster board, and bring them with me. We’ll place them strategically around the room.
- FB Thread: Let’s share our Pit Crew names and logos in the FB thread – this makes it fun and more interactive!
- Attendees will have a “color” on their name tag that lets them know which team they are on.
- When will you meet with them:
- During Friday evening’s “Meet & Greet”
- During lunches all 3 days
- Optional: scanning in MOA with them Saturday night.
- We won’t have the people assigned prior to event so it will be a surprise for everyone. I know many would like to reach out and introduce themselves to their “pit crew” but that is really hard logistically. However, if this changes, I’ll let you know.
Following the event, I’ll send out a survey for feedback. The goal is to make this a great experience for you as well as your pit crew members.
If you have a problem with any of those on your team, find me right away and let’s find a solution. Often it’s simply moving the person to a group they feel more comfortable in.
COLORS: Lynn: Lemon yellow. Kay: Magenta Sally: Orange Kathleen: Grass green Sarah: Sky blue Wendysue: Purple Randi: Red Marcella: Royal Blue Sharon: Pink John: Black Lori: White