Pit Crew Call: 9/9/15
Purpose of pit crew:
- Highlight your leadership skills AND be a positive spokesperson for the EMP program
- Help create an incredible learning experience and welcoming environment for your “crew”
- How can we seed EMP? Maybe drop sentences about the power of the accountability groups and how they contribute to our growth and success?
- Let’s create some fun and energy!
- Names and logo for your “pit crew” Print out name and/or logo that can be attached to your vest so for the first day or so, people can remember the name if they forget our faces. J
- Group activity when your pit crew huddle ends. Think of sports teams when they leave the huddle and the game starts
- Be specific in our “pit crew” conversations:
- What has been your biggest “aha” moment since we met last?
- Do you have any questions?
- Is there anything we can do to make this event an incredible experience for you?
- Meeting them:
- Meet-and-greet – simple introduction as their “chief”
- Meet for a few minutes before the event starts each morning and afternoon
- Meet for a few minutes at the end of each day’s session
- Invite them to lunch with you?
- I think we’ll each have 4-5 people in our crew.
- See if people can get their pit crew assignment when they register at event. This will include your name as the chief and the name of your pit crew.
- We’ll get a copy so we know who to look for, introduce ourselves to, etc.,