- Do you have a "master" talk?
- Does it engage your audience emotionally throughout the presentation?
- How many points are you trying to make?
- Do your comments bring clarity or confusion and overwhelm?
- Do you have a call-to-action that doesn't "pitch-slap" your audience?
- And when people opt-in to your offer, do you have an email campaign in place that continues to build rapport, share great content, and convert prospects into new customers or clients?
"I worked with Sue as a coaching client for 3 months over a year ago. At a recent paid speaking event, I used her speak to success formula. Not only did I get call inquiries (they booked an consult appt) from 30% of the room, but I also received at least 5 spin-off speaking events. Thank you, Sue, for providing a proven formula to speaking success." April 13, 2016, Jenn Espinosa-Goswami
Choose one part of your business that can be automated - it may be your talk, your email sequences, or your script for the strategy sessions you offer. Write it out, practice, and then implement. Track results. Modify until you get the results you want, but only do one at a time or it will be difficult to know which changes actually made the difference!
I'd love to hear from you - would you please share what you are going to work on and what results you hope to achieve?
Remember, it is possible to tap into this huge market while maintaining a lifestyle friendly business. It happens when we work smarter, not harder.