Do you struggle to find paid speaking gigs?
Are you confused on how to find gigs filled with YOUR best prospects?
And if you do find opportunities, do you know how to land the gig?
Throughout my speaking career, I've studied and tried many methods to get speaking gigs. Maybe you've heard of or tried some of these, too.
- Speakers Bureau - I thought this was a fantastic idea! All I needed to do was complete their form, submit my photo, and pay them money and calls would be pouring in! The reality? I didn't get a single call. Or email. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.
- Online marketing - If I used all the right keywords and phrases, had a consistent online profile, and blogged regularly, event planners and those in charge of bringing in speakers would surely find me, right? Ok, I did have success with this (once I had a few speaking gigs under my belt and testimonials from the audience).
- Networking - I went to many networking meetings and asked for introductions to the decision makers who hired speakers for their events, trainings, and seminars. Dismal results for all the time, money, and energy spent on attending these events.
- Cold calling - Ok, instead of picking up the phone, (I was too chicken to call because I didn't know what to say) I sent emails with my "stuff" attached. Some bounced, a few kindly people responded, explained that they weren't looking for a speaker at this time, and mostly my emails were ignored.
- Referrals - Asking the audience to refer me did work... but again, you need to be in front of the room presenting AND be comfortable asking them for help. In addition, knowing what to say when you call those referrals and having a great follow up sequence makes a huge difference in your conversion ratio.
And Then It Hit Me!
If I wanted to speak to groups of my target market to promote my products or services, I was going to have to become my own speakers agent!
What were the results?
Over the past 5 years, more than 5,000 people from 18 countries have attended some type of training, workshop, seminar, or breakout session I've presented at. Yes, that's a lot of people!!! Some rooms held 10-20 people; other events had 600 people in the audience. I was successful because I became my own speaker booking agent.
Why should this matter to you?
Because I can help you find speaking gigs!
Here's my offer:
- 10-20 minute phone call to help me learn what your product/service is; who your target market is; your experience and goals so I know where to start
- A list of 10 professional or trade organizations, associations, and service clubs that hire speakers for their state, regional, and national events. These will be matched to your target market and other information gathered from our phone call.
- A script to guide you through the conversation when you call your list.
- And a checklist of what to send after the call
If you're ready to stop dreaming about speaking and make it your reality...
If you're ready to impact more lives with your message...
If you're ready to make more money through speaking...
And if you're excited to find out who is hiring people to speak to YOUR target market, then pay attention because I'm ready to help you get what you want!
My "Speaking Gig Package" offers everything listed above.
No frills. No fluff. Just the good stuff.
Here's my promise: If I don't deliver a list of high-quality, honest-to-goodness events that hire speakers AND match the criteria you gave me during our call, I'll give you a full refund!
All This For Only $199!
This is so much less than a speaker's bureau would charge you just to let you add your information to their site along with hundreds of other speakers - including your competition!
Once payment is processed, we'll schedule a time for our short call. Carefully answer the questions I ask to help me identify the speaking opportunities that best match your market!