If we were sitting around and brainstorming about ideas on how to attract more interest, leads, and potentially clients, to our businesses, I would mention "recycling content". The idea of consistent posts on my social media pages WITHOUT having to figure out what to say each day, week, month, etc., can be daunting and overwhelming. I want it automated so what I do post can continually recirculate.
Consistent posts and messages allow us to reach new people, build stronger relationships with those we already know, and create engagement with all. But we are busy running our businesses, so it's easy to pop messages in whatever system we are using so we can check if off our list. Right? Do you do the same thing?
That's why I'm so excited about PostPlanner's new "recycle" feature. I used PostPlanner years ago but left it for Hootsuite, then Buffer, neither of which have this feature. The only other program I could find that offers this option is a whopping $49/month!
But PostPlanner's programs (which includes this feature) start out at only $7/month for 10 profiles and 100 posts per day. It's a pretty good deal (in my humble opinion). Here's a list of features they are adding in late Q4 2016:
- A new - lightning fast - web app. built from the ground up
- More social networks! FIND, PLAN, and POST content to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Google +
- More robust Search. Finding the most relevant content, Feeds, and Streams for your audience is now easier than ever!
- Even better Star Ratings. Take the guesswork out of social media- use the star rating to choose content that’s guaranteed to perform well.
- Trending topics, trending hashtags, trending content Feeds, and trending content in your industry.
- All new Team Management and collaboration
- Optimized Plans for scheduling your posts! Stop guessing and start making data-backed decisions.
To learn more, go to https://www.postplanner.com/plans-signup This is NOT an affiliate link so I'm not sharing this because I want to make money, I'm sharing this because it's so freakn' awesome and will help all of us post better content efficiently so we can reach more of the people who are looking for the solutions we provide.
Check it out and let me know what you think! https://www.postplanner.com/plans-signup