I love it when great things happen for my clients!
Why did Samantha start a Virtual Assistant business?
Samantha was an executive assistant for many years and developed software skills that were highly marketable in today’s online world. Due to a health condition, Samantha lost her ability to work typical hours at a physical location. This gave her an opportunity to explore starting her own company.
Samantha and I became friends while she was working in the regional BNI office. After leaving that position for health reasons, Samantha reached out to me for advice. We talked and brainstormed about her idea and whether or not there was even a market for her skills. She was excited about the growing trend of businesses hiring virtual assistants. Samantha realized she would be able to offer her skills and get paid for it – all while working from home! The rest - a.k.a. Go2Girl MN - is history!
No such thing as a “typical day.”
Samantha loves the diversity each day brings.
She says the work at Go2Girl MN varies daily. Tasks include:
- Managing email marketing blasts and websites for clients
- Creating flyers and marketing materials
- Updating social media accounts
- Organizing and delivering content that is relevant and of interest to the email recipients
- Bookkeeping and Excel spreadsheets
- Data analysis; Samantha is a genius at taking piles of information, analyzing them and then devising new tactics to achieve the desired results
- Personally answering phones (as if she was working right in the client’s offices of her clients)
Samantha frees her clients from repetitive and menial tasks so they can focus on income-generating activities.
Why did Samantha come to me?
Samantha is a talented woman but, needed some help. Here are just a few things we worked on:
- My little tips and tricks to make her business even stronger. She really enjoys my 15 Minute Solutions, and noticed how quickly my business was growing. She wanted to experience the same results for Go2Girl MN.
- Time was getting away from her. She adopted the 15-minute timer rule. It’s dramatically increased her efficiency and effectiveness.
- She found it hard to say “no” when negotiating with clients and prioritizing tasks. We worked on her mindset so she understood that always saying “yes” wasn’t best for her or the clients.
- She wanted a sales funnel that was automated, systematic, strategic, and would bring the desired results.
In our time working together…
Since Samantha and I have been working together, she has developed a sales funnel that targets her ideal clients. She now focuses solely on the clients she enjoys the most - business coaches, life coaches and public speakers.
We created a compelling offer to attract her target market and an email campaign designed to convert prospects into paying clients. We tackled this complex process by breaking it up into smaller steps. When I work with a client on their marketing funnel, (or any big project) I chunk it down into small tasks with firm deadlines. It eliminates the “overwhelm”.
Samantha has her completed marketing funnel on the wall near her desk. She refers to it daily. Each time she meets with a new prospect or opportunity, it is her filter to determine if it’s a good fit. This allows her to easily decide what best serves her and what she can let go of.
I’ve really had the honor of watching Go2Girl MN grow considerably. These days, Samantha is really able to target, work with, and focus on only those clients that are a great fit. Her next step? Finding an assistant for herself!