Finding fresh content for your blog can be challenging. Yes, you can re-spin ideas with a new twist, but the need to create new headlines and new content is ongoing. Here's a simple way you can get hundreds of ideas in just 15 minutes or less:
1. Set your timer for 15 minutes
2. Go to www.magazines.com
3. Type in keywords specific to your business
4. Look at the covers of the magazines that come up and write down the article headlines
5. Type in keywords specific to your ideal clients
6. Look at the covers of the magazines that come up (these are probably what your ideal clients are reading on a regular basis)
7. Write down the article headlines.
These lists will serve as your "model" for the next 30 days of posting. How can you use some of the headlines to attract your target market? What content will you write in your blog that will keep their attention? What products or services can you talk about that match current trends, special events, or are relevant to the season?
Successful magazines pay BIG money to copywriters who have the talent and ability to get their headlines and magazine covers noticed. In just 15 minutes of research, you can tap into their words and ideas to have an unlimited (and current) list of blogging ideas.